Friday, August 23, 2013

Derelict

As I'm about to head off for another adventure in about an hour, two things I must do. Firstly make a quick post, lest I let this blog die a cold and lonely death. And secondly to drink a substantial amount of my dwindling Vodka stash, with an aim to finish it, so I can have the correct drunken composure required for my check in and take off.

Lately I have been revising my knowledge of brushes, and drawing techniques, doing a lot of playing around and finding new interest in old places. Mostly concerning the formation and foundation of the initial painting, ways to find shapes and subject without planning. So below you will see some thumbnails and speed-painting that will hopefully later evolve into something of more import.











No comments:

Post a Comment