Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mumm-ra


A portrait of Mumm-ra, from that epic old cartoon series ThunderCats. Maybe I should do some more of these, or maybe I should remain lethargic in all my artistic endeavours. If my environment should change too quickly, I might become unsuitable, ill-equipped, and soon I will render myself extinct.

And now for a few glasses of wine while I pack up my bags yet again, as will be flying soon and I want to make sure that I am either drunk or hungover by the time I'm in the air. Never wanting to be one that breaks such a standard tradition.

2 comments:

  1. old? ;)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ThunderCats_(2011_TV_series)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually avoid watching the old series for the same reason I would avoid the new series. I don't want to ruin my childhood memories.

      Delete